Monday, June 6, 2011

First Weekend of Sharky's Cub Foods Summer Tour!

Sharky had an amazing weekend visiting our first two stores of the summer tour!


Hey everybody! Sharky here to tell you all about my awesome weekend at the opener for my Cub Foods Summer Tour! On Saturday, I visited a Cub Foods store in Shakopee where I was greeted by some awesome staff members and had some great interactions with the customers and guests. On Sunday, I paid a visit to another Cub Foods store in St. Louis Park to hang out with customers outside with the SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium team. I got to show kids and families how to touch live animals in our sea creature tank and helped introduce some unique artifacts which I thought was fantastic!


It was a great kick off to Sharky's Cub Foods Summer Tour and I'm very excited to visit my next store in Midway, St. Paul this Saturday June 11th at 11:00AM!


Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment